- Selected papers in TENCON 2018 will be published in the TENCON 2018 special issue in SENSORS journal after suitable extension (at least 50%) and peer-review process.
- Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; CODEN: SENSC9) has an Impact Factor of 2.677 (JCR 2016) and is covered by the following indexing and abstracting databases: Analytical Abstracts, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Chemistry Citation Index, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), IndexCopernicus, Google Scholar, INSPEC, Journal Citation Report, Open-J-Gate, PubMed, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Scirus, SciSearch and Scopus.
- 1800CHF (article process charge) will be charged for publication in SENSORS (after acceptance).
- List of Guest editors, Aim and Scope will be available shortly.
Presented papers will be published at the proceedings of IEEE TENCON 2018, which will be included in IEEE Xplore digital library.
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in journals indexed in SCI, SCI-E and Scopus;
- Journal of Communications and Networks (SCI)
- Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (SCI-E)
- ICT Express (Scopus)
- Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing