TENCON is a premier international technical conference of IEEE Region 10, which comprises 58 Sections, 6 councils, 26 subsections, 663 chapters, and 1,431 student branches in the Asia Pacific region.
The theme for TENCON 2018 is Intelligence Outbreak; researchers and engineers will be brought together from academia and industry, and they will freely expose their ideas and opinions on emerging issues in the field of electrical, electronics and computer engineering as well as information technologies.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper with four to six pages in double-column IEEE conference format via the conference website http:// www.tencon2018.org. More information about paper format and guidelines for paper submission can be found at the conference website.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
In addition, extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in journals indexed in SCI, SCI-E and Scopus. For detailed information about the indexed journals, please, refer to the conference website.
The scope of the conference includes but not limited to the following areas:
Topics for regular sessions in TENCON 2018
- Antenna and Microwave
- Biomedical Engineering
- Circuits and Systems
- Communications and Networks
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Systems
- Devices, Materials and Processing
- Emerging Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Power and Energy
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Sensor Technologies and Applications
- Signal and Image Processing
- Other Technologies
Topics for special sessions in TENCON 2018
- Quantum Communications
- Edge Computing
- Oxide Semiconductor Based Electronic Devices
- Microwave Technologies for Sensing and Communications
- Smart Wearable Technologies for Healthcare, Virtual Reality, Mobile Devices and Safety
- 5G and Beyond
- Humanitarian Technologies
- Communications Security
- Applications of Machine Learning in Science and Engineering
- Nanostructured Semiconductors and Their Applications
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper with four to six pages in double-column IEEE conference paper format.
- Information about paper format and guidelines for paper submission can be found here.
- The presented papers will be published at the proceedings of IEEE TENCON 2018, which will be included in IEEE Xplore digital library.
- In addition, extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication at journals indexed in SCI, SCI-E and Scopus.
Paper Submission deadline: May 21, 2018
Acceptance Notification: July 23, 2018
Final Manuscript Submission: August 27, 2018