IEEE TENCON is a premier international technical conference of IEEE Region 10, which comprises 58 Sections, 6 councils, 29 subsections, 663 chapters, and 1,431 student branches in the Asia Pacific region. IEEE TENCON 2018 is going to be held at Jeju, the island of breeze, Korea. The theme for TENCON 2018 is intelligence outbreak; researchers and engineers will be brought together from academia and industry, and they will freely expose their ideas and opinions on emerging issues in the field of electrical, electronics and computer engineering as well as information technologies.
The scope of the conference includes but not limited to the following areas:
- Antenna and Microwave
- Biomedical Engineering
- Circuits and Systems
- Communications and Networks
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Systems
- Computing Technologies
- Devices, Materials and Processing
- Emerging Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Power and Energy
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Sensor Technologies and Applications
- Signal and Image Processing
Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper with four to six pages in double-column IEEE conference format via the conference website http://www.tencon2018.org.
Paper Submission deadline: May 21, 2018
Acceptance Notification: July 23, 2018
Final Manuscript Submission: August 27, 2018
- Manuscript can be submitted online here.
- More information about paper format and guidelines for paper submission can be found here.
- The presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, which is indexed by major databases.
- TENCON 2018 will feature both contributed and invited papers.
- The best papers will be selected from the contributed papers for awards.
- PDF version of Call For Papers is here.