IEEE TENCON 2018 Registration can be done on-line, and both USD and KRW are accepted.
Participants are advised to do an advanced (early) registration and receive the discount.
Please log in with your ID and go to the Online Registration page and fill out the registration form.
|Category||By September 15, 2018||By October 1, 2018||After October 1, 2018|
|Full Registration||IEEE Member||$600||$660||$800|
|KRW 660,000||KRW 726,000||KRW 880,000|
|KRW 770,000||KRW 847,000||KRW 990,000|
|Student or Life Member||IEEE Member||$400||$440||$600|
|KRW 440,000||KRW 484,000||KRW 660,000|
|KRW 550,000||KRW 605,000||KRW 770,000|
- Members from IEEE are available for member’s registration fee.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. Student status must be certified by the student’s institution or advisor.
- Late or On-site Registration for conference participants applies after October 1, 2018. All of the conference participants should complete the registration.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. Student status must be certified by the student’s institution or advisor. The proof of enrollment (Valid Student ID showing name and current status) should be scanned and sent through email to email@example.com.
To upload your final paper, you need a registration number. Please make a registration before the final paper submission.
Note 1. At least one of the authors must complete an advanced FULL REGISTRATION by the final camera-ready paper submission deadline in order for their paper to be included in the final program of the conference.
Note 2. If one author submits multiple papers, he or she can register for discounted amounts starting with the second paper as follow:
- 2nd~3rd paper: student rate
- 4th ~5th paper: free
- 6th paper: full rate
- 7th~8th paper: student rate
- 9th~10th paper: free
Note 3. If you enter the e-mail address of the FULL REGISTRANT among the co-authors who have already registered for other papers, the student author can register with the student registration fee.
- Admission to all tutorials and technical session
- E-proceeding & Digest book
- Welcome reception on Oct. 28 (Sun)
- Lunches for Oct. 29, 30 and 31
- Banquet dinner on Oct. 30 (Tue) (Student registration does not include banquet dinner.)
- Workshop and Tutorial on Oct. 28 (Sun)
VISA, Master, American Express, JCB, Diners Club cards are accepted.
(BC or Korean Exchange Cards are acceptable only for cards issued in Korea.)
Note 1: All bank charges related to the payment are the responsibility of the participant.
Note 2: Please fill out the online registration form first. After completing the form, you will receive the transfer information by e-mail.
Note 3 (for Korean): 온라인 등록 시 입금 확인증을 신청하실 수 있으며, 입금 확인된 등록자에 한하여 등록하신 이메일 주소로 발급해드립니다.
To receive an invitation letter to the TENCON 2018 you first need to register for the conference. Your registration is not complete until your full payment is received. After your registration, your invitation letter is available for print-out via your user account at online registration site.
If you want a notarized invitation letter, please send KRW 30,000 in notarial fees, KRW 30,000 in registry fees per event by bank transfer, and a copy of your passport and then inform the secretariat by email. Please note that notarial fees are non-refundable even if the visa is rejected.
- Refund of registration fee will be made after deduction of cancellation charge (USD 50), if written notification is received before October 1, 2018. No refunds will be made after October 1, 2018, and are given for No-shows.
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all Conference registration refund. Note that for administrative reasons, refund will be made after the Conference.
- Any cancellation or charge must be received and confirmed by the Conference Secretariat in official written notice via letter, fax or e-mail before October 1, 2018.
- The refund will be processed one month after the Conference.